The Mission of the Steven G. Mihaylo Big Bear High School Education Foundation is, through fundraising, to award post secondary scholarships, and to provide resources which enrich and enhance educational programs that promote the academic, social, emotional development, and well being of students.
By The Numbers...
- SGM Foundation assets now total over $1.7 million!
- As of June 2011, 305 scholarships have been awarded
- $415,500 has been distributed in BBHS and CT scholarships, and $135,500 in Mini-Grants since 1999!
- 70 Big Bear families and businesses are Foundation Families, having donated $1,000 or more!
- 22 Corporate Sponsors have donated $5,000 or more!
SGM Big Bear High School Education Foundation (April, 20 2012)
Steven G. Mihaylo : Tim Wood/The Lighthouse Project, Inc. : The Alderwood Group : Big Bear Valley Renaissance Society : Dawnbuster Rotary: Leonard Holguin Memorial/Bonnie Roberts Memorial : Kiwanis Club of BBL : Rotary Club of Big Bear Lake : Snow Summit Ski Corporation : Christensen Charitable Foundation : Cowboy Gathering - Liz Harris : First Mountain Bank : Kiwanis: Peggy Hertzmann : Leroy's Boardshop : Northwoods Resor : Marine Corps League, #1038 : Riffenburg Lumber Co. : Silver Pines Escrow/Thompson Family : Tamberchi Management & Inv. Corp. : Tilden Coil Constructors, Inc. : Union Bank : Veterans of Foreign Wars